Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Lacuna Sabbath


Hooray for the Lacuna Sabbath. Ducklings still equals seven. We have removed Esmond from the equation (I warned you!) I think it was only a matter of time until he started killing them off.

Still more trouble in paradise Winkie has returned from my sister's place after deciding she hated her adolescent children. She has gone from being top chook to bottom chook. So we are running two shifts in the old fluffy cage - Esmond in there at night for the ducklings protection and Winkie in there during the day for her protection from the other mean chooks. Hopefully she will be accepted back into the flock soon.

In other news, 2 meters of gravel dust just arrived out the front so I can organise a nice flat surface for the new shed. My weekend just got booked solid.

That is all.

4 comments:

Von said...

Good luck,hard work=beer!

Anonymous said...

Sweet duckling picture. Have a great weekend!

Garden Pheenix said...

Gah! The ducklings are killing me with cutness! lol. My quack quacks are loving on each other daily so here's hoping they do it right and make some babies!

The Duck Herder said...

hee hee. thanks folks. GP - your duckies are half way there!