Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A beastly experience


Mr Duck and I met some friends down at the yacht club for lunch today. It sounds posh, but there is a hole in the wall fish and chip place. We traveled by Beast, of course. (because we can, and because I can't keep up with that long legged drake.)

Vicki and Rob rode there too, but from the opposite side of town. Here we are splattered about on the grass, bikes in the back ground.



A jolly good time was had by all. And then we rode home.
Amen.

4 comments:

Marla said...

Amen indeed. What a splendid day.

ian_rm27 said...

I have eyes only for that piece of tandem gorgeousness in the background. Suspect Ms High Speed RPM and I would have too many 'whose in charge of this thing'issues.

The Duck Herder said...

Hee hee Thanks Marla. Its no insolent helicopter pilot buzzing me in the back yard, but it still has its nice aspects.....tell me, does that thing help to dry the washing.....

Hello MR Slow RPM! - being married to an aging athlete makes it a very easy decision as to who the "pilot" is. Franky if my beloved is happy to use those crazy licorice legs and that stupid VO2 Max to pedal, I really don't mind where we go!

Marla said...

I don't know about it drying laundry but I do know it has the tendency to make your family run out to the backyard and moon the pilot.