Spaghetti Squash Soup
- Saute some fresh homegrown garlic in some locally produced chemical free olive oil in a refillable bottle.
- Add some mustard seeds, cumin and after a little bit, a fresh chopped tomato.
- Then, add 1 small/medium freshly picked spaghetti squash - peeled and chopped into big chunks, some water (not too much) and a few red lentils.
- Bring to boil then simmer till squash is cooked. Mash until squash turns into spaghetti.
- While soup is cooking, roast some pepitas and sunflower seeds. When starting to brown, sprinkle in some tamari and stir with wooden spoon to coat. Leave to cool.
- Add some fresh chopped coriander and fresh lemon juice to soup. Serve and sprinkle with seeds.