Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Lacuna Sabbath


 Ok so last week I went on an adventure to Alpaca Magic near Sutton. My golly. I got to huggle some marvelous Llamas and bury my nose in beautiful soft gorgeous Alpaca yarns. I can not tell you how blissful it was/is to be surrounded by Mama Llamas and their little ones, feeding out the chopped up carrots I bought out 'specially. I was made to feel so welcome by the humans and by the llamas. What a lucky duck I was that day!


Mr Duck had been quite specific. He said he wanted a beanie with three grey stripes. So here it is. Hmmmm, that yarn. Alpaca is my new forever favorite. These are all natural colors - can you believe that?


And here are Mr & Mrs King Parrot - back again for winter.


And here is one of my loves for winter - parsley. Super.

Stay warm ya'll

No comments: