Kiwi Gold seedling - second year in ground - doing very nicely this year. These guys leaf up MUCH ealier than the Haywards. I wonder if this will cause any problems with pollination. Assuming they ever flower of course. And assuming there is a girly one that flowers. Given that we need both a BOY and a GIRL, perhaps Murphy's Law doesnt apply, and we will serrendipitously end up with boys and girls.......Are you a boy or a girl?
The Princess Castle in spring.
Due to popular demand and a requirement to be in Cooma on Friday, the Lacuna Sabbath has been bought forward to Wednesday.
- Try and make level area for new shed.
- Prepare holes for pine nut seedlings at community garden
- Water onions and brassicas at community garden plot
- Prepare plot for tomato seedlings
- Have a nanna nap
- Crochet another outrageous flower for Carolyn's teacosy.
- Finish weeding front yard
The Big Fella on redback control in the glass house. Amelia looking in.