The orchard from a slightly different view, plus ducks and duck pond (which needs cleaning!) The pink tree guard is guarding a goldmine peach.
And finally, there is no picture, but I am going to share with you my recipe for the quickest, yummiest, healthiest winter soup in the world:
SUPER GREEN SOUPIngredients:
- About a half to one cup of green frozen peas
- A medium to large bunch of fresh English spinach (say three whole smallish plants)
- A desert spoon of miso or soy sauce.
- Bring peas to simmer/boil in saucepan with small about of water.
- When hot, add roughly chopped spinach
- Replace lid and leave for a few minutes for spinach to wilt.
- When wilted, add a dollop of miso or soy.
- Blend or wizz to make a smooth amazingly green soup.
- To serve, a drizzle of olive oil on top. Slivers of roasted peeled capsicums look great too.