Yesterday I dispatched my beloved onto a plane bound for Kona Hawaii for the first leg of his US racing adventure. 6 WEEKS! Now that is a long time.
Good things about Mr Duck Herder being away:
- I can eat home grown pumpkin every night
- I can eat beans and lentils whenever I want
- I can burp without saying "excuse me"
Bad things about Mr Duck Herder being away:
- No cuddles
- No cup of tea in bed every morning
- I will miss his lovely sweet funny calming influence
- I will MISS YOU HONEY!
For those of you who know the mupster, or who have an interest in IRONMAN racing, here is a link to Mr Duck Herder's blog.