Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tea Cosy #7




Behold tea cosy #7. It is for Carolyn across the road. It took a little while. I was waiting for inspiration......and then on Thursday I had lunch at Benedict House with my dear friend Rosemary and in the bead shop I found the cutest Jack and Jill and baby Jesus motif buttons to use as centers for some of the flowers and that was all I needed.

I don't have a teapot small enough to show it off, but hopefully my measuring was OK and it fits Carolyn's teapot like a.......purpose built tea cosy made to measure and made with love!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, that is completely magnificent. WELL DONE :)

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

It is NUTS! Perfect! The colours are fabulous. Well done you. Lucky friend.
Loani

Jacqueline said...

Now that is just spectacular! Baby Jesus buttons...some days I really feel like I'm missing out! Lucky neighbour x